Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars 2014 English License

Seeds: 121
Peers: 87
Runtime: 126 min
Language: English
Subtitles: English
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 5428 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps


The Fault in Our Stars 2014 torrent

Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Torrent Download

Share ratio Share ratio

No Virus
Year: 2014
Genre: Drama, Romance
Director: Josh Boone
Stars: Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort, Nat Wolff


Review: Before continuing with this review, please note that I have not read the book, but I plan to in the near future :) Note that I'm also a (right) type is not that important .. .: PWow what can I say about this film. Since the title sequence begins, I was hooked immediately. Scene to scene of the film only manages to suck me in this beautiful world of Hazel Grace Lancaster and Augustus Waters. The chemistry between Woodley and Ansel Shailen Elsort is breathtaking and the performances are amazing. Honestly, this is the best movie I've seen all year, even better than Captain America: Winter Soldier and Godzilla, who was a huge surprise. I thought this was going to be another love story Teenie boy I was wrong. I liked this movie and would recommend it to everyone in every age. Im Rover and praised the film now, so I should probably go ahead with the address review.The and cinematography is brilliant. No one felt weird shooting or place. Every frame for the job and feel real. The drafting was also great as shot after shot was convened as and when and where they were characters faces (typical stuff best film editing). Probably acting is one of the best aspects of this film. Really makes the two characters feel real and alive, and sometimes I forget this is fiction and not based on a true story. Their performances are so genuine and certainly Oscar worthy in my opinion. But know this academy is not only another love story Teenie recognized at all. I hope I am wrong, but that's how it usually is. This is the first film of this year, we have 1:10. Do not Easy give 10s, but it was really nothing wrong with this film. The pace was perfect, wonderful acting, direction, editing and cinematography is exceptional and in general, this film is one of the best romantic comedies ever touching the ground. I encourage everyone to go see this movie, no matter what age you are and bring pack of tissues, too. You will need to it.10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment